Friday 14 October 2011

Coffee Break

Hey, Tsuki Z here; how's it going? This is the first time I'm writing a story with such a strange setting in the start (though she left quite quickly after the beginning of the story.) I decided to do these little coffee break sessions to break away from the storyline for a little bit. It gives my characters as well as myself a little rest. And also, you can see the characters behind the characters. They aren't really that different though… 
Think of this as a moment to have some fun with them. Have them answer your questions or make them do things that they wouldn't normally do in the story. 

Woah! Check it out! This is some pricey whiskey you got hiding here.
Tara, get the hell out of my cabinet. These things don't exist in your time period let alone your desert setting. 
TEQUILA! Awesome! Hey, Eos, care to join me?
Azea, you may own me in the story, but I'm on my break. Come any closer and I'll break your face.
Ms Tsuki, do you think it's wise to allow your characters to throw a drunken rave between chapters? 
*sigh* They can do as they like, but like hell will I give them time off because of hangovers. 
Hey, Menes! Stop being such a stick in the mud. Pull up a chair! 
Please refrain from calling me with such familiarity and- are those cigarettes?
You know it!
Where are you guys getting these things!? 
Tara! Pass the cognac!
Stop it!!

Sigh… Looks like I'll have to postpone the Q&A session for some other time, because you're sure as heck not going to get a straight answer out of any of these drunks any time soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment